Registration for El Gouna Half Marathon ends on Tuesday, November 3rd.
Early-Bird Registration: Tuesday, October 13th - Thursday, October 22nd
General Registration: Friday, October 23rd - Tuesday, November 3rd
Registration fees include the following
- Race t-shirt
- Race bag
- Race medal
- Nutrition on the course
- Official timing service
- An awesome race experience!
1. All race participants must register and purchase a race ticket, including parents who are running with their children.
2. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
3. Tickets are non-refundable.
4. Registered athletes can cancel their tickets before the general deadline November 3rd and receive the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
5. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
6. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive the race pack.
7. Ticket holders may change their race choice before the final deadline November 3rd by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one.
8. Following the general registration deadline November 3rd, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
9. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.
10. Please note that certain information collected during the registration process - limited to name, date of birth, email, and phone number - may be shared with event sponsors or partners.