El Gouna Half Marathon is open to all runners, regardless of age or ability. There is no entrance criteria or qualification necessary for registration. The minimum age for the 5K race is 8 years, for the 10K it is 12 years, and for the 21k distance it is 16 years old. The 1K (untimed fun run) is for ages 5-8 years old. Age is calculated based on year of birth.
Registration will be processed over three phases: Early-Bird, General, and Late Registration.
Late Registration is subject to availability and The TriFactory encourages all runners to sign up sooner rather than later, in order to ensure they successfully book their spot in the distance of their choice.
Tickets for El Gouna Half Marathon include the full Race Pack and access to the Race Expo, where every runner needs to pick up their Race Pack. The Race Pack includes the Race Bag, Race T-Shirt, Race Number with MyLaps timing strip, and special giveaways from our sponsors. The ticket fee also includes the Finisher Medal and digital certificate received following successful completion of each runner's race distance.
July 1st - August 31st
September 1st - October 25th
Subject to Availability
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Members can cancel their tickets before the General Registration Deadline and receive the amount paid as credit in their electronic wallet, to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive the race pack.
6. Ticket holders may change their race choice before the Final Registration Deadline by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one.
7. Following the General Registration Deadline, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
8. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.